Ghanaian Private University to Step up Global Market-Edge Programmes
Regent University College of Science and Technology (RUCST), a Ghanaian private university, has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM) in Spain, that will among other things enable the institution introduce market-edge programmes to expand its operations.
The MOU between the two institutions, which was signed by Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Kingsley Larbi, founder, and Ag. president of RUCST and José Luis Mendoza Pérez, president of UCAM, respectively, will make millions of online resources available to RUCST and facilitate faculty and students exchange programme.
RUCST aims to develop a holistic education through innovation and information, as well as inspiring leadership in Africa. The mutual agreement will also enable RUCST to represent UCAM in West Africa, with the possibility of establishing a REGENT-UCAM campus in Ghana.
Master’s degree programmes to be run by RUCST under the agreement include:
- MSc. Diplomacy and International Trade
- PGDip/MSc. Distance and Open Education
- MSc. Energy and Sustainable Development
- MSc. Enterprise Risk and Business Transformation
- PGCert/PGDip/MSc Regulation and Compliance Management
- MSc. Law and Corporate Administration
- MSc. /MPhil. Management with options
- Executive MBA with options